How can I reduce the cost of taking care of my teeth and gums?
With virtually all dental conditions and diseases being preventable, there are many simple, day to day activities that can be done to make taking care of your oral health affordable. Here are 5 things to consider:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day after meals.
- Floss your teeth after you brush in a gentle and slow sawing motion.
- Limit acidic drinks like fruit juices, cordials and soft drinks.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food.
- See your dentist for regular check ups.