How can we help you
What happens after tooth loss:
Tooth replacement with Dental implants can be a life changing procedure
At Verve Dental, your teeth, gum and overall health is our top priority. We work with you so that, wherever possible, your missing teeth can be replaced.
Common Questions About Dental Implants
*The questions and answers relate to a simple single tooth replacement with dental implants
How much do dental implants cost?
So for the average, simple tooth replacement with a dental implant the cost is around $5000.
- Do you require teeth removed prior to placing a dental implant.
- You may be asked to have a special 3D Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) radiograph taken as part of your pre-clinical assessment. This will check if sufficient bone volume is available to place a dental implant
- Do you need a temporary tooth/teeth while your implant heals. You may need a temporary denture so that you aren't embarrassed to smile in public.
- Do you have sufficient bone to hold the implant in place successfully. If not bone grafting may be needed.
- Do you have any underlying gum infections? Gum infections (periodontal disease) can lead to a condition called peri-implantitis which is an infection of the gum around the implant. If left untreated it will lead to bone loss and implant failure. It is important that gum infections are treated before any implants are placed. For more information on treating gum infections click here.
- What is the state and condition of your remaining teeth? If neighbouring teeth are damaged or broken they may need repair to improve the chances of your new implant tooth surviving. A dental implant is a very solid strong tooth. if it is biting against a heavily filled tooth there is a chance it may break this opposing tooth
Do dental implants hurt?
Do I need to take time off from work after dental implant surgery?
Are dental implants safe and successful?
In addition when placed by an experienced implant surgeon using high quality original components dental implants have a very high success rate.
Can dental implants break?
How long does it take to place a dental implant?
Disclaimer: Remember, results may vary between individuals. Any dental procedure carries risks and benefits. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified practitioner.